Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Donuts Disappear


So.. the mysterious disappearance of the “Donut Incident” video appears to have demanded an explanation…

Alhough I usually find myself living by the wonderful words –‘C.a.u.t.i.o.n. is a word that I can’t understand’-,
Certain twists of fate have conspired to respectfully ask and / or pressure me to remove the video… at least until the families of the officers, donut’ed in the line of duty, have had proper time to mourn.

The glaze has barely been washed from the city sidewalks and already friends’ homes have been visited, law interpreters have had to been brought on board, and allies introspectively question ‘who has their backs’.

SO, in honor of the word I can’t understand, spoken with the same ease as the Fonz sayin’ –Liver-, so shall the videos be banished from the series of tubes known as the interwebs…

Special thanks to the 28,245 people who watched, laughed, commented, spread vicious lies, cowardly comments, or broken English cheers,
And especially to Team-mate Sturgalicous, a.k.a. Mr. Time to throw the Donuts, a.k.a. the Man in Black w/ the Cruel’er Attack… ST-ZAH, who told me tonight:

“You’re my best friend, AND my worst enemy”

love ya too STZ,
(know this is true)

Xris…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home